iOS In-App Purchases
In-app purchases completed using the iOS app are subject to Apple Inc.'s App Store refund policy. For refunds and any billing or purchasing issues, contact Apple Subscriptions and Purchases Support.
Your request will be resolved directly with the Apple App Store support team.
Web App Purchases
Our refund policy for purchases made using the Shuffle web app lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund, you must have previously contacted Shuffle customer support for assistance with your Shuffle account. If the problem raised cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, then and only then can a Shuffle support manager authorize a refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- You obtained a phone number
- You have conducted more than 10 minutes of phone calls and/or send and received more than 10 SMS or MMS
If you have previously contacted Shuffle support and had your case handled, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your refund request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 - 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or credit card again.
- Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.