Note: If you are unfamiliar with the concept of email aliases is, please read What Is A '...@shuffle.email' Alias?
How To Create A Shuffle Email Alias
- From the "Home Page" tap on the "+" button (Top Right)
- Select the "Email Alias" tab at the top
- Enter a Name that describes your new Shuffle Email Alias
- In the "Forward Emails To This Address" input box, enter the email address where you want to receive the email messages (i.e. Your personal or business email address)
- Tap "Create My '...@shuffle.email' Alias"
- Check your Inbox and click on the verification link in the email we sent you. The alias will only be activated when the email you are forwarding to is verified to ensure you are the rightful owner.
Note: Some sites/services may block a ".email" extension or the "@shuffle.email" domain for reasons we don't have any control over. You won't be able to use your Shuffle Email Alias on these sites/services for account verification or as a receiving address.